My community office hours are changing. While we currently open half days on Wednesdays, as of April 1st, we will be closing for the full day on Wednesdays to do constituent casework.
A reminder, my office is here to help. My community team is available to help residents navigate through and resolve issues with provincial government departments, programs and services, including:
- Seniors’ Services
- Birth, Death, and Marriage Certificates, including expedited service
- Education/OSAP/Tuition issues
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Employment Issues, including the Employment Standards Act and Ontario Works
- Consumer Services
- Landlord and Tenant Issues
- Family Responsibility Office
- MTO Drivers and Licensing
- Workplace Safety & Insurance Board
- Preparation of Petitions to the Legislative Assembly of Ontario
- Special Greetings and Certificates
- Commissioner of Oaths (for taking affidavits)
Thank you, Waterloo, for your ongoing support and feedback.